My Christmas Wish This Year: A Nokia C7

I've faced so many hardships in life this 2010. So many failures and trials to start all over again. I failed so many times this year but I never surrender and tried again and again. I've lost some friends and those people who are so dearest to me this year but I gained more and more. I can never ever forget this 2010.

I've spent my 23rd birthday (last December 7) with my Mommy watching My Amnesia Girl and just strolling the mall. We're still happy 'coz we are together in my very special day. I am a materialistic person (most of the times) but I realized that there are things in this world that can't be measured by these material things. It's nice to know that my Mom's happiness counts a lot for me.

I realized that this is the season where there's nothing impossible. Maybe, there's still the real Santa who makes wishes come true.They say, dreams do come true... Same as wishes! For now, my Christmas wish this year is a Nokia C7. I just wish...

Everybody has a wish! I too have so many wishes. On top of it, it's Nokia C7.


I am still hoping for a better year to come with the new Nokia C7. I just hope I'll get it for I have been a good boy this year (except when necessary).

7 Things I love about Nokia C7:
  1. 3.5 inches touch screen panel with 360×640 pixel resolutions
  2. Power full Blue tooth
  3. 8 Mega Pixel camera with Carl Zeiss Lens and VGA for Front camera
  4. New improved Symbian 3 operating system (Symbian is the most popular OS and you won't regret with this OS infact you'll get amazing apps - I love apps especially games... :-))
  5. Wi-Fi connectivity cell phone (Better for me since my neighborhood got a Wi-Fi)
  6. Dual LED flashy light
  7. This cell phone is coming with new 1200mAh battery for giving best battery life
Watch this for more

 "The Nokia C7 is a companion, a friend, designed 
for people, it's a window without any physical 
obstacle in reaching your love ones, your friends, and others..."
-Thomas Ivaskevicius (Nokia Designer)

By the way, Nokia C7 is a fabulist smart phone best for people like me. Also suited for people who loves social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

post signature
Share

7 comments:

Gusto ko rin ng Nokia C7!

December 19, 2010 at 9:49 PM comment-delete

i want that too..

December 21, 2010 at 4:07 AM comment-delete

wow! i liked that phone too! :) anyway add mo naman sa links mo ung blog-ph.com ko :D tagal ka nang naka add sakin :D

December 21, 2010 at 7:31 AM comment-delete

Hi, I'm new with the blogging community. Can you help me get watchers?

http://palaplap.blogspot.com/

here's my blogsite po. Salamat :3

December 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM comment-delete

advance merry christmas and a happy new year............ ako n95 pa rin..

December 21, 2010 at 6:20 PM comment-delete

Hi, Richard!

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year...

Hope you get your dream phone...

Don't forget to ask the permission of your neighbor if you hook up to their Wi-Fi (in Singapore, freeloading is illegal and punishable by law) ;)

December 25, 2010 at 4:39 AM comment-delete

Nokia C7 is a fabulous gift for your love one. Anyone could enjoy using it because of its wonderful features. It is truly one of upgraded gadgets nowadays.

March 16, 2011 at 11:14 PM comment-delete